Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
my heart's so full; i think i might burst with happiness
Sunday, April 05, 2009, 10:53 PM today was awesome! sermon today was pretty meaningful, about faith, hope and love. wanted to rollerblade after church, but it had to rain oh boo ): oh well, so went to timt house to see his uber cute dog, haha also called snowy! hear that cheryl? XD but i love miss wie haha no one can replace her. i think im damn good at worming out secrets from people lol, or maybe people just want to tell me XD heard a secret from timt, involving J! so yea, time for me to play matchmaker again, teehee. then had church at night, i fell asleep, oops. supper at this chinese restaurant, and back home! okay, im damn depleted of my energy, haha what kind of english is this, but oh well, want to type this out before i go and sleep! i have the most awesome friends, cousins and families. had fun today! and thanks thanks thanks :) so toodles people, have a goodnight rest! ![]() see the super cute dogggg. ps/ hello my two dearies overseas, come back quick quick! |