Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
when lovers say goodbye;
Saturday, April 04, 2009, 9:44 PM i will be on hiatus after this post, cos i predict my next week will be full with work and reports. -------- this is for my nehneh: Thanks for all the memories that you gave me, these eight months that i had spent with you. staying as nehneh and babygirl, staying as good friends as we used to be :) if you ever need someone, just remember, a call or sms will do, and you know i will try to help in whatever way i can. if you ever forget those promises, just scroll back to when we first met okay! so do take care okay! ![]() for everything. Somethings wrong we both know Labels: what could have been |