Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
miss independent
Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 5:00 PM ![]() i've been doing alot of serious thinking lately. and the thoughts that run through my mind are not funny. i know very well what i want in my life, and i really hate to mess around. with people. and i won't let anyone mess with my life too. i don't want to feel needy or want of anything anymore, i hate the feeling of it. and i hate to give people that power to control my moods and feelings. and *insert appropriate word here* i don't want to think of what might happen, what is going to happen, what will happen. whatever happen, happened, and i shall stop wasting brain juice on thinking. anyway, it might be for the better. im turning 20 soon, omg time to think bigger. yay, throw away all my fears and reserves. |