Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
liars and hyprocrisy
Monday, January 25, 2010, 11:43 PM hey im not stupid. i know it when you lie, sometimes i just don't want to say it out aloud, i rather keep my mouth shut. also, i can sense hypocrisy a mile away. so if your saying smth just for the sake of saying it, don't bother. i know better. also, how your behaving and acting, it kinds of sums up my behaviour to you. and yes, what your doing is changing how i act towards you, cos i really really had just about reached my end of the rope with you. thanks cia for trying to barge into the toilet to see whether i was okay, even though i told you not to come in. HAHA. and thanks for rushing down to drive me home! im feeling much better now, thanks for calling. love you lots, its a wonder how calls can make me feel better. |