Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
do you know what's worth fighting for
Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 11:48 PM ![]() i know there are somethings that i will never be able to do better or fulfill. all i know is that i did my best. oh well. i guess time tells everything. i stopped believing a long time ago. cos i know in the end, its always the same. im never one who remembers the worst in ppl, or what you have done to me. unless its really major and had a huge impact on me. but for those petty minor stuff, i know i won't be able to remember. so hi friend if your spoiling for a fight with me by remembering all the insignificant things and petty stuff, you know you will win. "why am i different from others?" "why do you want to be like others?" my scissors is missing AGAIN, and ps/ohmygawd. im in a pmsing mood like shit. |