Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, September 14, 2009, 3:56 PM and honestly, i wish that people didn't have to die. okay that's a really stupid wish, but still. oh and suddenly while im typing this, i have this sudden flashback. so i was quarrelling with this person and we were arguing heatedly. so this person said, " don't come and tell me how you felt about xxxxxx dying. what i felt back then was akin to whatever you felt." super insensitivity to the core, i have no idea what i saw in you back then. |