I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
the species called men from mars
Monday, August 17, 2009, 11:02 AM oh i cant believe im saying this hahaha, but this goes out to one of my bestfriend! :))
But not all guys are jerks. One jackass doesn't represent the whole population.
ah well, i don't really need to elaborate more right. so many things have happened around me, to my friends, that sometimes make us think that men are really a species that are from mars,because sometimes what they do is so stupid HAHA, and well okay i shant say anymore if not all the male readers who read my blog will come and whack me!men from mars, women from venus. different yet so similiar in so many ways. but srsly, i think the sentence above is true, not all guys are jerks... right?
i know a few who arent jerks. hehheh. shit, i predict major spam of comments. oh btw, moderation has been lifted so feel free to comment! time to revive my blog! :)Labels: and the woman from venus |