AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
and i still i had the pain i had to carry
Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 2:08 PM








A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
And all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find

Dear God, the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again oh no
Once again




so this is the song that they have decided to play for pcs chalet, personally i feel its a bit sad for that occasion (hear that kic!) but oh well.
im working on the already gone song, so timt nic and zoel please send me your part on the chords asap!

was a little affected, okay not little and turned off by something as well sigh but what can i do? Nothing but..*sigh* Pause to ponder, would you choose - over -?

got tagged by kate on ten things, and did you recieve my email you smelly poo!




Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name) :



1. It's been a long time since we had a proper talk huh.
2. You're still very special to me.
3. Actions and words should tally.
4. Is the connection still there?
5. Get lost.
6. Respect and Trust is earned, not given.
7. You can always turn to me, like always :)
8. There a very thin line seperating an open woman from a loose woman.
9. Sometimes I wish I could read your mind better.
10. Thank you for always brightening my day :)

Nine things about myself :

1. Live for music, dance for music
2. Hates lies/liars
3. Think too much sometimes
4. Love ice cream, needs sugar rush :D
5. Easily cheered up
6. Easily pleased, really.
7. Rather the whole truth be told, than finding out for myself
8. Balloons, stars and hugs make me happy
9. Loves food, isn't it obvious LOL

Eight ways to win my heart(GUY) :
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 :
There's no way to win it, it comes naturally hur.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
1. Why did I do that
2. What am i going to eat today
3. Are things ever going to stay the same
4. What's on your mind, exactly
5. How am i going to turn all these into songs
6. I need my sugar rush!
7. -

Six things I do before I fall asleep :
1. Wash face and do all the girly stuff
2. Drink water
3. Off computer
4. Set alarm clock
5. talk to baby
6. Sleep

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :
1. You
2. Her
3. Him
4. Her
5. Him

Four things your wearing right now :
1. T-shirt
2. Specs
3. Denim shorts
4. Undergarments duh

Three songs that you listen to often :
1. Its ok
2. Promise in the dark
3. If You Come To Me

Two things you want to do before you die :
1. Make sure there's no regrets in those things that i want to change(:
2. I cant think of the second thing right now omg

One confession :
Sometimes inside, im actually unsure, and sometimes, im afraid even though i don't show it.


walls are built to protect, defend and shelter people from harm.
walls are built to separate, isolate, and sometimes imprison.

protecting those within from without;
protecting those without from within;

and if you look at the walls around your heart,
you may just find some writings on the walls.

words you have written;
words people have scribbled on you.

amidst the graffiti,there are bloodstained marks at your doorpost that read:
"Forgiven", "Redeemed", "Loved"

on the road to perfection; well im still human after all; and you know a part of this species really suck.i had it on long enough; laughed much at all the entertainment which comes along; cried hard enough to lose everything, and well sometimes when i look at the letters that we wrote back and forth, and all the chain of advices you always gave at the end of each and every letters, it will always be that advice that keeps me standing and strong enough to face reality.

and i will always remember those words you spoke to me :) smile through everything, LOL remb kate that "stupid" song heh





This is for you janice dear,
don't let people control and dictate your life, its your life, not theirs.

"Because i want to fight for what i want in life, and not be manipulated like a prawn in the sea."

Labels:

Older Posts Newer Posts