AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
simplify me
Friday, July 31, 2009, 4:01 AM




I tend to draw lines, which most of the time overlap each other.Very fervently. To the extent that I think untangling would be out of the question.But I live in my delicate bubble of fancy, till the pang of conscience sets in...So I live in a mess.Putting all metaphorical meaning aside, I really do live in a mess.All the leaves that I have been planning to turn over.I turn them over to turn them back.I am left with a naked autumn tree.



"I don't know what I'm doing."
"Yeah me too."
"I never know what I'm doing."
"I never knew."
"Why am I back to the beginning?"
"I give up."

Labels:

Older Posts Newer Posts