Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
for sexy potato; beloved twinny
Friday, July 31, 2009, 4:54 PM ![]() ![]() hello sweetheart,this post is dedicated to you hun. for everything that you are going through now, you will pull through. i know its getting tougher but be strong. after the rain always comes the rainbow. its never easy and it will take some time, but know that i'll be with you every step of the way, remember im just a phonecall away. so you cheer up darling! If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. i love you evangeline ksm *hugs* Labels: twinny post |