Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
we'll make the most of it;
Thursday, May 07, 2009, 3:33 AM im sorry for my bad mood yesterday. pretty surprised that you still werent asleep, and i hoped my birthday call didn't wake u up>< so im trying to convince bestie to go for patrons chalet, but he's dead adamant that he doesn't wants to go, instead he wants to ton the 3 nights at kic house with the rest of us. and he says that going to kic house is like going to a private chalet alrd! but i know the real reason why :D you gonna make me chase you up and down the 3 levels of her house, and push me into the pool again right! i will see that you splash right in first, teehee. and tmr morning west coast park, i likeeee. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY BESTIEBOY, I WILL POST UP YOUR GLAM PICTURE OF YOU LATER :D XOXO HUGSS ;all this time on and on i've no regrets the sun still shines the sun still sets and the heart forgives, the heart forgets there's a will, there's a way. sometimes words just can't explain you know me;
|