Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
BESTIEBIRTHDAY!
Thursday, May 07, 2009, 10:55 PM see, i told you i will post your glam act cute face. HAHAHA. hey i did you a favour and screen ur face okay, after what you said. :D anyway, i hope you enjoyed your birthday! don't worry 21st birthday will be the biggest bang of all! cake smashing was a success, and everything went as planned. hope you like your present too! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEL, this stupid 8 years friend of mine, not gonna dedicate anything to you here :D cause i think i pretty much wrote everything down in the card! HAHA.
rest of the pictures i will upload as soon as i get them! if not, on fb :) okay, im damn tired,i actually ran today, did pushups, and my arm hurts now :( i will post pictures and update another time, my body's screaming for rest :/ ps/oh yes, zayar dance super nice pleaseeeee, and i got fooled by his what laser ball thingy?and got punched twice. okay i forgot what it was called. upload videos and pictures soon! |