Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
sugar
Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 11:00 PM OMG FIRST CASE OF SWINE FLU IN SINGAPORE, EVERYONE'S GONNA START WEARING A MASK AND AVOIDING PPL WHO COUGH AND SNEEZE. IF IM FORCED TO WEAR A MASK, I SHALL GO AND FIND PRETTY AND CUTE MASKS INSTEAD OF THOSE BORING WHITE ONES THAT EVERYONE WEARS. ![]() today had a wise quote from a wise old man :D so we were sitting in the car after lunch, eating ice cream, and suddenly he blurted out: "enjoy the good moments in life, i was stunned for a moment and looked at him, cos its not everyday you get such a quote from him. HAHA. okay, i shall go and sleep now, im tired again. i know these few days i've been saying im tired blahblah but. haha. what to do, i cant sleep the whole day like i used to. XD yay, all together now, PIG. i think i really am a pig. i eat alot sleep alot wad else. oh ya, i snort alot too. unglam to the max adeline.tsktsk. okay nights. shall update this again when i can remember what else was said. goodnights lovely people. stay happy, be happy! love you all :) |