Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
and
Friday, May 22, 2009, 5:51 AM you are not alone, for i am here with you though you're far away, i am here to stay but you are not alone, for i am here with you though we're far apart, you're always in my heart but you are not alone ; just ask, you know I'll come, if you never tell me, how would I ever know? be strong you, those promises I hold forever be happy. Labels: the other alphabet |