Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, December 14, 2007, 12:57 PM hello,friend,what i told you the other day, i was just testing you. and it seems that you are doing the very thing on purpose. &also,i have had enough of this,i've reached the end of my tether. so forget all those times we spent together, all those shit that we will remb each other, cos i don't think you will. and for me?i don't even think i care,infact,im past caring. all those shit about you saying about friendship,i think they were all lies. u are just a fugly damn liar. you don't like ppl doing the same thing to you, but you do the same thing to ppl. aww,thats so cliche. anyway,goodbye,im off,don't call ever again. if you think its you that im referring to,then its you, if you think its not you,then its not you. do some self-reflection please,when ppl give so much,and you only take. |