Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, December 14, 2007, 6:57 AM gee,im boreed outta my mind, finish all the stages of metal slug, i don't wanna gb,though i have upgraded, i don't wanna halo, don't wanna crazy taxi either, im left with puzzle bobble, or the fighting capcom game :/ or maybe i should just go and sleep, ..... aww shit,im so bored,i wouldnt mind doing quiz toooooo. hear that kpoooooo? :) someone entertain me please. what would you give for my life right now? http://mylittleartist.livejournal.com/ & say you love me,this christmas. |