AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
Friday, August 24, 2007, 11:43 AM

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs! =D



got tagged by morgan and kate.two doesn't count right??so i'would only put 10.heh.





FACT 1: i've a very active imagination.too active.=P



FACT 2: I would choose food over buying clothes.



FACT 3: my sixth sense is always correct.



FACT 4: i've got a default arm.courtesy naming by edward or daniel can't remb.NOT DEFORM.



FACT 5: once i fall,i fall really hard.



FACT 6: i can be really really quiet.



FACT 7: I need my personal time,or else i would get pretty grumpy.



FACT 8: i love animals;i want a cheetah,elephant,bear,u get the picture...



FACT 9: i sleep like a pig.



FACT 10: I never drink alcohol before.jolly shandy not counted.





6 VICTIMS ARE



kic!

clement.eh i know u won't do this.

cheryl

huiling

zoel

timooo
Older Posts Newer Posts