Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, August 27, 2007, 7:27 PM please respect my decision. i don't have the same feelings for him,so why shoud i accept? its unfair to him if i say yes and lead him on. and for once,stop being so over protective of me. u don't have to help me find my happiness. i can find my own. and not every guy i like is a jerk. and because he's ur fren,am i suppose to say yes? even when i don't like him the same way that he does? if i have to go through the same heartbreak that i did,so be it. buti won't go with someone i don't love. its not right. so please stop it. you are making me feel worse dun u think i dunno the feeling of pain and hurt? my dear cousin i do love you but please try to understand. |