Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, January 05, 2011, 12:19 AM evan twinny my dear girl, please let me know your alright? i read all your tweets and your making me really worried, and i know maybe your not picking up any calls or smses cause you want to be alone, but no matter what, if you really need someone anytime in the night or the day, you just have to text or call me. i'll be there asap. i promise. please let me know your okay? i love you girl. no matter what your going through, you don't have to go through it alone. |