Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
its almost been a year... and half
Sunday, November 07, 2010, 9:00 PM even after so many repeated times we told each other we would be leaving, we somehow end back up in each other arms. there's so many things that i still wanna scream at you for, make you realise and somehow just make you see how much you've hurt me, but an even bigger part of me loves the hell out of you. i'll tell you straight, when i did what i did, its maybe because you pushed me to the limits, but i'm never going down that direction again. and please, when i say this once, i don't wanna say it ever again. you should know. don't do anything, ever, behind my back again. remember what you told me, remember what you promised us. i know certain things go on behind my back, and i do know what happened. but im overlooking the past, and im looking at the present and the future. so let's just build the trust and make it strong okay? |