Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
a post about flowers.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 12:20 AM papa today asked me what are my favourite flowers. i told him it was blue and red roses and daises. especially all coloured daisies, and any flower a deep shade of royal blue. he thought it was sunflowers and lilies. i like all flowers, but sunflowers and lilies aren't my favourite, i told him. and then he told me, "papa remember wrongly, sorry. if i can ever get well again, i 'd buy for you a huge bouquet of all those flowers okay?" and that made me teared. ![]() ![]()
|