Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, January 18, 2010, 10:29 PM i love wrestling. in fact, i love wrestling with my boyfriend, till the point where we both get so caught up in it that i will bite , tickle, kick, and pull his hair because i obviously cannot win him in sheer muscle strength ( he is very strong btw, so i will use all kinds of underhand methods to win, in which i almost never win-.- ). i kinda pity my poor boyfriend HAHAHAHA. but hey, boyfriend pulls my hair too hehehehe. anyway, after said wrestling match, i end up in a few bruises, and come to think of it, i think i bruise rather easily. which is quite to my advantage, cos i will go whining to boyfriend, then he will feel guilty and give me nice food to eat (wth i sound like a pig) anyway i want more of wrestling! hehehe, and darling im going to perfect the art of numbing thighs, so i can numb urs back next time i use pen muahahaha. ps/ boyf doesnt really give me nice food to eat, but he usually gives me a hug and says sorry (: |