Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 6:34 PM girls recognise types of their own species pretty well, so much that we can from one look and know what kind of girl she is. so if we tell you : "that girl is a keeper, she's decent" , "that girl is a bitch, stay away from her" , "that girl is loose, wild, slutty" chances are 99% of the time we're right, more than guys. so when we tell you,*coughes*ahem timt, listen to us. because when you do find out in time that she is what we said, it will be too late. |