Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 2:41 PM Anybody who been through the same thing I'm sure you feel the same way Oh hey, I've been travelin' on this road too long Just tryin' to find my way back home But the old me's dead and gone Dead and gone And oh hey, I've been travelin' on this road too long Just tryin' to find my way back home But the old me's dead and gone dead and gone. TI Ft jt - dead and gone |