Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Xmas
Friday, December 25, 2009, 2:31 AM ![]() hup balloons. why do her balloons look so different and pretty? i kinda? like my freedom now. anyway, i cant believe the week's so short, its one week gone from holidays, and its gonna be 2010 soon! cant believe the year 2009 feels so long and yet so short. anyway, its time to do resolutions soon. which i will end up breaking :/ ![]() this is like something i would say hahahah if i really want to irritate someone. except the punching thing in the face , heh. merry xmas everyone. (: much loveeee, Ad.
|