Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:01 PM i just realised how reliant i am on my white sandals ( which broke on me after a stupid brick kicked it while i was out walking with boyf ) and now i don't even know what to wear cos the only shoes i have left are slippers and heels. and since i rarely wear heels out since they are a lost cause, im left with slippers which look so freaking laidback with some outfits. i hate shopping for sandals and bags, because im damn picky about which type of bag /sandals! oh my shit. come to think of it, the only shoes that i go gaga over are pretty heels. rah rah. |