Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, October 02, 2009, 8:58 AM ![]() hi Ad, i'm here to hack your blog again! well that is, til my blog is set up, and i won't blog in your blog anymore! hehe, n thnks for letting me blog here in the meantime! =] &haha she's spoiled goods, why do you wanna compare yourself with that slut!and i will put this to make myself feel better Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. =] |