Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
hiatus mode.
Thursday, October 29, 2009, 12:11 AM ![]() hi, i'd be taking a break from blogging at the moment, life's been hectic but im enjoying it so far (: will be away on a long hiatus break! maybe sometime around next month i'd be back to revive my lovely blog (: comments are now on moderation. and friends, lets' find the time to catch up soon? im missing some of you, especially evangeline my potato twin!, and kissyboo, and jan. lets meet up soon shall we? and fats, i heart♡ you ((: take care readers! (: will be back sometime in november. Labels: just like a carousel |