Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, September 04, 2009, 3:03 PM I just received an email from Sarah(Low) regarding the things that happened recently. She's so sweet-Thanks Sarah, i really appreciate it.(I replied to your email btw) It got me thinking-Why do people judge? What pleasure do people get out of spamming your blog with hate comments? Why are people so damn bloody 2-faced?!?!?! Speaking of which, i had this song(Obvious by Faber Drive) on repeat for the first half of last week, and 2 weeks ago, I WONDER WHY... They judge by the way she looks
Whoa But the covers not quite like the book She's been so misunderstood Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Cuz it's so obvious there's nothing wrong with us at all It's our life, we're alright No, we're not about to go and make the same mistakes you mighta made It's so obvious So just stop blaming us Because it's not wrong to be young No, we're not about to go and make the same mistakes you mighta made |