Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, September 28, 2009, 1:28 PM HAI ADELINE, I MANAGED TO CRACK YOUR PSWD! awsm shit, Ad poo poo hahahah i managed to hack into your blog! guess who am i muahahahax. and nic: you fucking gay boy sluttttt i fucking hate you can't we all just be happy tree friends. lets poke each other eyeballs out and twist intestines like spaghetti! =] okay, ad pls don't keel me whn you find out hahahah, & smile i'll do the boogie dance with you if you'd do the chicken dance for me. i think i just gave myself away hahahh, meet up soon cupcake! i miss you loads and how you always talk nonsenical silly stuff that makes me laugh,and about anything and everything and do crazy dances. and promise me you won't get the misty eyed look whenever you're thinking of something! hahah still remember? btw i didn't had the jagerbomb like i promised to, i'm saving it for you-know-what xP heart to heart talk soon yes? i miss you =[ btw, this is a friendly reminder, your birthday wish list better be up soon! or else i'd buy for you crocker granny underwear hah Labels: hearts you mani mani |