Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
i had my share of closing doors
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 4:17 PM i told you before, if you ever go back to your old ways, i'd be gone from your life. so i take it and from what i see, you are pretty close, it won't be long soon before i walk myself away. you just gave a new meaning to bsf. it now means no longer there. IF I TOLD YOU ONCE, TWICE, THEN YOU COULD SEE THE TRUTH IN MY EYES. they never lie, but you, you just keep on lying. and i have had enough of all this shit from all the years. |