Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 12:40 AM Don't pretend that you don't care And what if i told you what i said ystd wasnt the truth? Do what you do best, running away from problems. Don't worry, ill just clean up the mess you made,just like before. And to you, im doing operation cleanup. you'll be gone from my life from now on. &; i swear, you are the most irritating person I've ever met. trust me. IF I TOLD YOU ONCE, TWICE, THEN YOU COULD SEE THE TRUTH IN MY EYES. they never lie, but you, you just keep on lying. |