Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
taking back my love
Tuesday, July 07, 2009, 11:02 AM -edited where do i even start. but infact, i really dont know. but its the past, and what can i do about it? but i don't know whther i can afford to trust again. im just so scared. --------------------------------------------------------- and to twinny, thanks for hearing me out, and always understanding how i feel. i don't know how i can ever say thank you, it just means so much to me. :) thanks for always standing beside me *hugs* |