Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
screw it f
Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 1:58 PM well, i don't know if im doing the right thing about this but i had this hugeass quarrel with my parents yesterday, and well, they actually cut off my pocket money all the way until i start school. so i badly need a job, in fact i alrd took a loan from one of my closest friends (thanks darling, you know who you are) to pay off my handphone bills and contacts. i srsly don't get it, how do you expect me just to survive only on my attachment money, and then go and cut off my pocket money just because you want to control me? so yea i badly need a job real bad rightnow, anyone who has jobs or lobangs pls text/msn/pm me alright! thanks so much :) |