Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, June 27, 2009, 1:41 PM gosh, im so tireeed. i look like a walking zombie. reached home ystd only at 3 am, ate maggie mee, made M hungry, and then he called to tell me he was frying eggs HAHA wth at 330 am. talked all the way till5am, promised to wake him up at 7 for his car prac, and my internal body clock failed me. couldnt wake up, but luckily, he managed to wake in time too. got woken up a second time by bestfriend at 8am, to tell me some stuff which he thought i should know.oh and he just reached home only at 8am. i fell asleep while smsing m, only to get woken up by him again, and his voice + my bed = bad combination. his voice is like the most soothing voice i ever heard, i could fall asleep while listening to it. and after this i have to stop by cousin's house and then on to pasir ris for birthday celebration for jf. ok, time to go get ready, why am i even blogging like that. my cells are allllll dead. |