Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:31 PM ok this post uber short, haha the annoymous post thing is really interesting to read, there are still pending comments that i haven reply, cos im so damn tired, busy busy week, and ystd i had this really weird dream that had this totally unexpected person inside and only my adorable patty knows about it. love her much, and uhhhh hur.all i could think of today was about the dream and you.wth.haha im laughing at myself already. ok byeee. :)
|