Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
misses
Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 10:25 PM im super tired! this whole week = no rest. eh my blogskin very cute, i like. :DD ok back to topic. today went with sis to ps, then to bugis to buy her 21st bdae present. bugis BHG is a shopper's paradise. butttt .. i don't really like to go bugis. and i can say bye to my 200 bucks for her present. (ps i just spelt bye as buy) but sister is happyyyy, so i am too! :)) my eyes are closing and i cant think properly, so excuse the bad english. went to this AhChew cafe for desert, sister's treat, its damn nice, but my first reaction was: "wah, so cheena!" seriously, everything there is oriental, back to chinese. ate manga sago, pretty nice, then homeee. urh, im lazy to reply comments, so pending comments, i will reply another time! >< ok very tired, off to date my lovely bed, nights people, be happy all right? smileeeee :) ![]() ![]() ![]() . . . . . . na, show you all my unglam face with the lipstick , so anyone's who sad, cheer up okay!:D |