Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, May 31, 2009, 10:11 PM im in such a pissing bad mood, if you ask me to go kill something/someone, i'd most probably would, and end up succeeding too. i shouldn't say this, but fml. seriously. its not like i didn't tried my best for dce, and then got scolded for something then i didn't do?? (thanks for backing me up, but then you shouldnt, cos it got you into trouble too, apparently, bastard doesnt like anyone talking back to him but wc.) and then everything had to go wrong, from kcio to you, don't give me those shit. there's only two things you are good at and that's clubbing and drinking. so just k.o yourself senseless on alcohol allright, don't interfere with my stuff. and i don't get how a 20 year old can be so childish and immature and act like a 12 year old kid who wants everything his way. like seriously, grow up. |