Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
tired
Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 12:02 AM -this post was supposed to be up last sat, but i think i set the date wrongly :/ - this will be a very short post, cos im super tired. the weather was sucky today, so in the afternoon, me and yj were like half walking half running in the rain, wanted to run till lim chu kang there, but rained, slacked at busstop, then decided to chiong all the way back to my house. dried off at my house, then set off together to find cheryl. ahaha yj my mum's cooking nice right XD wanted to watch movie, but then timing was totally off ): oh well, arcade at woodlands, then homeeeed. tmr would be tiring! I FORGOT TO PUT THE STINGRAYS PHOTOS UP. did i mentioned we fed the stingrays at the ray pool, and had alot of fun with them? they are damn nice to touch, their skin is super smooth, like touching velvet. we fed them, haha i think we spent like over 15 bucks buying food for them, cos feeding them was just so fun! and i think we spent 3 over hours just at the underwater world :D then after that went to dolphin lagoon, abit of disappointment cos of the rain. changed, treated cheryl at marche, ate fresh oysters haha cheryl didnt want to eat them after eating 1 :D upload the rest of pictures on fb! |