Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
life's little pleasures
Friday, April 03, 2009, 3:54 AM To N: Just stay a little stronger, it'll be over soon. sometimes you gotta stop searching for something that's not within reach, cherish whatever's placed infront of you. :) "If the mind keeps thinking you’ve had enough But the heart keeps telling you don’t give up" Who are we to be questioning, wondering what is what Don’t give up The heart is stronger than you think It’s like it can go through anything And even when you think it can’t it finds a way to still push on, though I’m telling you Things get better Through whatever If you fall, dust it off, don’t let up Don’t you know you can go be your own miracle It’s like we all had better days Problems getting all up in your face Just because you go through it, don’t mean it got to take control, no You ain’t gotta find no hiding place the heart can beat the hate Don’t wanna let your mind keep playing you and saying you can’t go on I’m telling you Things get better - V.A you'd be fine, hugs! :) With love (A) i seem to wake up at unearthly hours nowadays. i woke at 2 am, went to pee, then went back to sleep. next, i woke up at 320 am haha wth right. after much tossing and turning of trying to sleep, im infront of the computer :D so after this, i'd be infront of the tv. and yay later having breakfast at famous prata shop. all right, off to surf tv channels! ps/i know that water globes and puzzle balls are pretty much useless, but im oh so much in love with them. everytime i wind it up, hear the music and see those small flakes fall when i shake the globes it never fails to put a smile on my face. i miss bigcousin. Labels: find it within you, you got it in you |