Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
7 - disappointed
Friday, March 27, 2009, 3:43 AM The more I try, the more I’m starting to see it This can’t work anymore, than you believe it all those times when i needed you the most, where were you? it’s the simple things that you do, really hurt my feelings and how many times I gave my heart to how many times we fell apart and it equals a promise in the dark so don’t promise me and how many times I gave you me divided by so many memories and it equals a promise in the dark dont promise me anything if you can't keep it. listen. i just don’t know what the problem is, what the deal is was I there too much, i just couldn't see it? all these promises are probably how you deal with it i’m tired of hearing you say your innocent i’ve given every breath I’ve got we all make mistakes sometimes we do desperate things what does it prove? NOTHING and you never do nothing wrong then what took you so long? Don’t think I forgot Because I really didn’t who cares if you’re lying a lot i've every breath i got. some say ignorance is bliss;but well, knowledge is power. i rather know the truth and get hurt then to never know at all. i'm going to break down anytime soon don't do this to me please, but will you do this for me? Labels: i cant sleep |