Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
5 - zoo
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 7:50 PM everytime i go to the zoo, there's something new to see. i never never ever get tired of going there! maybe its because i love animals so much haha. all righties, pictures below. we were suppose to be 5, 2 back out last min, so we were left with the usual group. went to play at the children's playground, and sit the horse carriage, which was freaking awesome. just wished that the ride was longer! chit chat with the driver, found out the horse name, and how many horses were there! HAHA he thought that i was a foreigner. and yayee ice cream the love, then went to see daisy's minature poodle, super cute, keep biting people wan. he bite my fingers, next keep jumping up and chewing my hair :O i think if he could, he would have swung on my hair, but my hair too silky! teeheehee. -pictures heavy!- click to enlarge ![]() ![]() . . . . . . . . . . . and this is for you :) <3 |