Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
cambodia;
Friday, February 27, 2009, 10:20 PM i miss them. alot. the boat rides we did, temple visits, playing catching and climbing monkey bars until we are all burnt and red, drawing, bicycles rides,animal trips fun, haha okay, i feel really nostalgic now. i have this poignant feeling in me when i see those photos, all those memories with those children, once in a lifetime experience. even if i would to go back there again, the feeling wouldn be the same. the people that i went with was what made the trip, im glad i went with the people i went. vanera,tico,paul and palin, i miss you. my four precious friends. and those children jamming skills are super good. and on the bus, the teacher would actually snap photos of us sleeping, and doing gay stuff, thats why i always slept with my head down XD oh and lastly.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . have a goodnight sleep. teehee. :) Labels: don't you know? |