Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
whee now im a ghoost
Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 10:59 PM ![]() currently, cher is putting that pic as a dp and is annoying me by saying ghost, everytime she comes online >.< oh yes, and she shows it to other people too haha. ok, i found it really funny that i happened to be at that location when she snapped the photo. and closeup, i gotta admit, i look freakingly freaky. and it was in the lifttt too, i remb but i cant remb what i was doing at that time hahaha. wowie, i have potential to be a ghost XD and i gotta say thanks to you, hwa :) |