Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
marshmellows
Sunday, January 11, 2009, 1:54 PM failure to study. i keep getting distracted by food, my computer, my bed. oh and comics. infact, i seem to be doing every other thing except finish chapter 3 of genetics. i just walked out of my room 3 times just to go in the living room and sit down. i need to glue my butt to the chair. next time, im going to the library or someplace to study. at least there, i would sit down and study since i have nothing to do but study. im going to try and study again. bye. the funny thing is that i'd welcomed distractions. anything but studying. :( |