Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
strawberries,blueberries,slices of apple,slices of pear&a dollop of yoghurt
Thursday, January 22, 2009, 7:46 PM ![]() thanks to everyone who messaged me, msn-ed me to ask whether im fine. i think its a classic case, everyone in class pretty much knows about my tummy cramps. but im okay now :)) and would be back to school tmr! im glad tmr's a short day, classes get shifted around, i think everyone's in holiday mood now. um, thanks for the lollipops, they are suppose to make me feel better, but haha my mummy saw and took them away from me =/ okay, back to my research on potatoes, ciaos. |