Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
homemade museli & natural yoghurt
Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:34 AM i've got a soreeee eyeeeeeee :) hmm its not really swollen its the eyeball white part that swells, haha, i just showed it to my sister and she said ewwww. i love grossing her out you know :D oh well, anyway it really is disgusting, and i hoping it will go down before i leave my house for school. im addicted to pokemon now, pretty satisifed with my team, just that i dun have pikachu, and i battle people who have pikachu on their team, makes me so not very pleased. 我很不爽 you know. toodles! you are missed :) And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down You say your fine I know you better than that |