Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
curling hair day!
Friday, December 26, 2008, 4:39 PM today was hair day! went to finally curl my hair! i wanted the result to be like this: ![]() OR ![]() i even printed out these two pictures to show the hairdresser! but, haha the result is far from it! and the hairdresser says it will look like what i wanted as time goes by.nevermind, im quite happy with it! just that i hope that the curls will get bigger and wavier the more i wash it, cos right now, its very tight curls =X cher highlighted her hair too! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() seeee, alot of rollers on my head.there were like 20 of them on my head. teehee,im not going to show a picture of me with my curls! oh and, i misssssss my blue necklace helluva alot. omg my very ugly but very comfortable health slippers cost 60 bucks -.- |