Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
tsk
Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 1:31 PM im in school listening to a lecture that is totally boring, my freezing ass is rotting. i feel coming to school today has been a total waste of my time, especially the morning class. woke at 630, but dilly-dallied all the way to 735 before leaving my house. usually i'd be out by 7 -.- today not nice. im having a bad hair day. my hair doesn't wants to stay in place, its flying all over. bad hair. im gonna cut you off. okay i need a reality check. i feel like im still living in my bubble blown world. ah that J is weird, keep showing me weirdly made sweets on internet, they look like lego bricks to me. aye,i will be a good girl and listen to the very boring lesson. hmmm, i feel like eating waffle crisps. waffle crisps waffle crisps. tadeeeeeeee-dah. muacks to my babyporkieeeee! <3 ![]() Labels: hohoho santa claus is coming |