Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
to keep dancing;
Sunday, November 16, 2008, 3:25 PM omggg im feeling crankyyy. :// if i had a choice, i wouldnt want to go to school, deal with nonsense people, struggle with stupid shit homework. gah. maybe the only thing that keeps me happy is that i get to see sh on certain days after school. anyway, bought alot of popiah skin to eat :D and 1 dollar thai coconut to drink :) ![]() ![]() ![]()
ahh, you see my coconut, i almost chop my hand off o.o off to tackle my books :)
![]() Labels: smilesmilesmilesmile |